Thursday, November 17, 2011

Art Dept on China Press. ( 中國報 )




搞設計女將勇闖男界

劉幗韻
http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/267821






Basically about 'yours truly' working in a male dominated Art Department world for films.
Talks about the experiences and conditions that we hope to improve for all crew behind the scenes.

Would like to clarify here that some of the photos were misquoted.
The Room at 1st page was the attic and the parangs you see on page 3 are not tools but props in PB2. Same goes with the cars, they were proposed action vehicles.. Not our transportation.
Also the bridge on Ice Kacang was not designed by me, but the Art Director , Mr. Too. I can't swim to save my life..hahah.. So I support the boyz from dry land.

In Art Dept, we work as a team and credit goes out to all who has contributed.

No comments: