Friday, March 20, 2009

Pisau Cukur.. ( Movie)




A.k.A Gold Diggers. Prep in June 2008, wrapped in Dec 2008.
Coming soon to cinemas in Nov 5, 2009.

A love boat movie, consisting of comedy romance, drama & suspense...
Greatest challenge? Shoot everything on land, e
ven though the story is set in the sea..

It was indeed my 1st, to built sets to look like a cruise ship.
Role:  Art Director & worked with Production Designer: Ting Lam.


U can check out the trailer at :
http://www.pisaucukur.com.my/cerita.htm


Here's behind the scenes with Art Department..
From the usual, designing, to budgeting then getting the sets in..
A lot of hands-on for prop making & set decorating.


 






The last Supper scene.






 


With Art Department..


THE PREMIERE on 14th OCT Cineleisure 8pm.
Exciting Nite.. 
with the cast & crew.
Very entertaining movie indeed..


4 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

good job! thanks for stopping by to my review on Pisau Cukur..

adaNiff said...

LOVE this movie soooooo much!! :)

MY said...

OMG... it was amazing... how u guys turned the set to be like a cruise ship.. kudos to all of you.. I really enjoy the movie.. I hv so much to talk about the movie. I am going to watch it again this week!!!

Pisau Cukur is definitely not a typical Malay movie. No offense to all the Malay movie makers. Just my humble piece of opinion. All the actors and actresses in Pisau Cukur did a very well job. I heart Fazura.. like a real heart. so jealous that you could meet her.. huhu.

gWo said...

Thanx GUys..

It was certainly challenging to try to built a ship on land!

Glad u guys liked it.. Yup I agree.. we need more "better local Films" I dun blame yah...

Go catch it again b4 it ends!!